Hitachi Zosen Inova AG
Hitachi Zosen Inova (HZI) is a global leader in waste-to-energy (WtE) and delivers complete turnkey plants and system solutions for energy recovery from waste, based on efficient and environmentally sound technology. In cooperation with HZI, the project about a dry lime hydration plant for the Zorbau waste incineration plant was realized.
SUEZ Energie und Verwertung GmbH
Over the last 160 years SUEZ has been an expert in the field of water and waste management. They are working together with their customers to restore and preserve the ground elements - water, air and soil - of our planet. With operations on 5 continents, SUEZ harnesses all its desire for innovation to achieve a smart and sustainable management of resources throughout the world. The SUEZ Energie und Verwertung GmbH is the operator of the Zorbau waste incineration plant.
The waste incineration plant in Zorbau used a Lime Milk Preparation Plant for the desulphurisation of the flue gas. This plant had to be replaced by a more economic and efficient Dry Lime Hydration Plant.
- throughput of 300 – 1500 kg/h
- adaptation of the plant concept to the local conditions
- new construction of the dry lime hydration plant including a pneumatic conveyance of the hydrated lime.
- on-site hydration offers a short payback period in comparison to bying already slaked lime.
- cusstomizable and flexible plant concept
- improved environmental protection
- improvement of efficiency